The Emirates Environmental Group (EEG) is a professional working group devoted to protecting the environment through means of education, action programs and community involvement.
In particular we pledge:
- To comply with the relevant environment laws and regulations where applicable.
- To conserve energy and natural resources, encourage reusing and recycling, proper disposal or waste and prevention of pollution.
- To encourage employees, member, schools and the community at large to adopt environmentally friendly processes through advisory services, lectures, public presentations, training and effective communication to make the earth a better place to live.
- To reduce the in-house consumption of electricity, paper in order to conserve the natural resources.
- To assist our member and all interests parties to ensure the disposal of waste in an environment friendly way to reduce the pollution.
- To establish, review and achieve annual objectives and targets to ensure year-on-year improvement in environmental performance.
- To communicate the environmental policy to all interested parties including our employees, our members, our committee ant the community at large.
- To ensure improvement in environmental performance by regular internal environmental audits, achievement of objectives and targets and the annual review of the environmental policy.